Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/29/2018 -- "Cloud Computing in Latin America: Telcos Portfolios and Go-to-Market Strategies", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the cloud computing market in Latin America. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the cloud market in the region, analyzing key trends on telcos' cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
Within the enterprise segment, telcos are keenly aware of the slowing growth of conventional voice and data services. They know that they need to diversify their sources of revenue. Many telcos end up honing in on data center and cloud services as potential growth areas, chief among them the IaaS market.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and market context; a look at the cloud computing definition and an adoption framework. This section details the cloud computing market context in Latin America, the cloud portfolio of select telcos in the region.
- Section 2: Telcos' go-to-market approaches on cloud service; an analysis on telcos' business models and go-to-market approaches to grow in the cloud computing space.
- Section 3: Case studies; two case studies of leading telcos in the cloud computing market in Latin America are presented in this section, showcasing their growth strategy.
- Section 4: Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators.
Click to get Sample PDF: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1843637
- Telcos in Latin America have focused on the IaaS segment to compete in the enterprise cloud computing market, supported by their existing data center infrastructure and partnerships with network vendors.
- The hybrid multi-cloud IT model will be the way forward for most enterprises in Latin America.
- The increasing competitive dominance of Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and IBM in the cloud computing market in Latin America has driven telcos to expand their cloud portfolios beyond the traditional SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS areas.
Sample of Table of Contents:
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context
Enterprise cloud computing services definition
Cloud services market context and portfolio
Section 2: Telcos Go-to-Market Approaches on Cloud Service
Telcos go-to-market strategies
Hybrid multi-cloud service provider approach
Strategic partnership with leading cloud players
Section 3: Case Studies
Embratel in Brazil
Tigo Business in Latin America
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at: https://www.researchmoz.us/global-workforce-development-services-market-sizestatus-and-forecast-2025-report.html/toc
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the cloud computing business models from telcos in the Latin American market to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine what works and what doesnt, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Two case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the cloud computing market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for telecom operators.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the cloud computing market, analyzing key trends on telcos' cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG