Wiseguyreports.Com Publish New Market Research Report On -“Cloud Security in the Retail Sector 2017 Global Market – Size, Trends, Opportunities, Growth, Key Players - Analysis to 2021”
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/24/2017 -- Cloud Security Market in the Retail Sector 2017
Cloud computing allows organizations to access configurable and reliable resources, such as servers, networks, and services, as a utility that can provide several benefits for the user and organizations. It is also known as on-demand computing because of its advantages. One such advantage is that it provides organizations the flexibility to increase or decrease resources depending on their requirement. Computing resources allow users to pay only for the resources they use and is measured at a coarse level.
The analysts forecast the global cloud security market in retail sector to grow at a CAGR of 20.91% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global cloud security market in retail sector for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of cloud identity and access management (IAM), which includes public and private cloud, cloud e-mail security, which includes public, private, and hybrid cloud, cloud intrusion detection system (IDS) and intrusion prevention system (IPS), which includes public and private cloud, and cloud data loss prevention (DLP), which includes public, private, and hybrid cloud.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/592566-global-cloud-security-market-in-the-retail-sector-2016-2020
The report, Global Cloud Security Market in Retail Sector 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Intel (McAfee)
- Trend Micro
Other prominent vendors
- CA Technologies,
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Dell Secure Works
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Any Query, Submit Here @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/592566-global-cloud-security-market-in-the-retail-sector-2016-2020
Table of Contents –Analysis of Key Points
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
- Key market highlights
PART 05: Architecture of cloud security
- Overview of cloud market
- Types of cloud storage
- Cloud security threats in retail sector
- Types of cloud security
PART 06: Market landscape
- Stolen vendor credentials
- Market size and forecast
PART 07: Life cycle analysis
PART 08: Market segmentation by solutions
- Global cloud security market in retail sector by solutions
- Global cloud IAM market in retail sector
- Global cloud e-mail security market in retail sector
- Global cloud IDS/IPS market in retail sector
- Global cloud DLP market in retail sector
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Key leading countries
PART 11: Buying criteria
- Buying criteria for cloud security
PART 12: Market drivers
- Cloud security leverages cloud deployment in retail sector
- Increase in phishing and malware attacks in retail sector
- Stringent PCI DSS standards
- Need to reduce TCO
PART 13: Impact of drivers
PART 14: Market challenges
- Threat from open-source cloud computing vendors
- Inconsistent network performance
- Lack of awareness about cloud security among end-users
PART 15: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 16: Market trends
- Shifting focus of cybercrimes to online retailers and smaller business
- Increasing mobile workforce
- Increase in partnerships between cloud service and traditional security solution providers
PART 17: Vendor landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor matrix
- Description of leading vendors
- Vendor highlights
PART 18: Recommendations to retailers