Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “CNS Cluster Addiction Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2017 -- The central nervous system (CNS) addiction cluster report provides an overview of the CNS Clusters pipeline landscape. The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development, and key players involved in therapeutic development for Alcohol Addiction, Drug Addiction, Nicotine Addiction, Opium (Opioid) Addiction and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Alcohol addiction refers to a psychological and physical dependency on alcohol. Symptoms include decreased involvement in extracurricular activities, depression, restlessness, inability to control drinking and violent behavior. Drug addiction, also called substance dependence or chemical dependency, is a disease that is characterized by a destructive pattern of drug abuse that leads to significant problems involving tolerance to or withdrawal from the substance. Nicotine addiction also called tobacco dependence is an addiction to tobacco products caused by the drug nicotine. Finally, opioid addiction develops after using opioids regularly for a period of time. Prolonged use of opiates can lead to nerve damage within the brain that causes cells to stop producing endogenous opiates (natural painkillers known as endorphins).
The size of these pipelines ranges from 19 in nicotine addiction to 67 in drug addiction, with a substantial degree of overlap between these indications in terms of the key players and the types of molecular target which are being studied. The mu and kappa-opioid receptors are the dominant molecular target across alcohol, drug and opioid addiction, and other neurotransmitter receptors such as the cannabinoid and dopamine receptors are common molecular targets across the three.
- Which companies are the most active within the pipeline for addiction therapeutics?
- Which pharmaceutical approaches are the most prominent at each stage of the pipeline and within each indication?
- To what extent do universities and institutions play a role within this pipeline, compared to pharmaceutical companies?
- What are the most important R&D milestones and data publications to have happened in the field of addiction therapeutics?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the overall pipeline, with an at-a-glance overview of all products in therapeutic development for each indication
- Assess the products in development in granular detail, with an up-to-date overview of each individual pipeline program in each indication, and a comprehensive picture of recent updates and milestones for each
- Analyze the companies, institutions and universities currently operating in the pipeline, and the products being fielded by each of these
- Understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type, molecular target, mechanism of action and route of administration
Spanning over 150 pages "CNS Cluster Addiction Drug Development Pipeline Review, 2017" report covers Executive Summary, Introduction, CNS Cluster Addiction Report Coverage, Therapeutics Assessment, Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/gbi-research/cns-cluster-addiction-drug-development-pipeline-review-2017
For related reports please visit: Drug Market Research Reports
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact