Fast Market Research recommends "Coal: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2012 -- Coal: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Coal industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global coal market grew by 13.7% in 2011 to reach a value of $606 billion.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In 2016, the global coal market is forecast to have a value of $1,066.2 billion, an increase of 75.9% since 2011.
The global coal market grew by 1.5% in 2011 to reach a volume of 7.7 billion short tons.
In 2016, the global coal market is forecast to have a volume of 8.2 billion short tons, an increase of 6.6% since 2011.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 72.3% of the global coal market value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The coal market is defined as revenues due to the sale of coal for industry and power generation.
Market volumes given within this profile are for both primary (anthracite, bituminous, and lignite) and secondary (anthracite, bituminous, and lignite briquets but excluding metallurgical coke) coal consumption.
The market has been valued at annual average minemouth prices and does not include any transportation costs.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coal Mine Production - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Coal Mining Market in Asia Pacific to 2020 - New Coal-Fired Power Plants to Enhance Regional Coal Production over the Forecast Period
- Fuel Retailing: Global Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy: Global Industry Guide
- Crude Oil Production: Global Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Global Coal Mine Production