Fast Market Research recommends "Coal in Belgium" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/13/2013 -- Coal in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Belgium coal market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The coal market is defined as revenues due to the sale of coal for industry and power generation.
- The Belgian coal market had total revenues of $344.6m in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -13.8% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -18.1% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 3.4 million short tons in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 0.4% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $351.3m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the coal market in Belgium
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the coal market in Belgium
Leading company profiles reveal details of key coal market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Belgium coal market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Belgium economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Belgium coal market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Belgium coal market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Belgium coal market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coal Seam Gas/ Coal Bed Methane (CSG/CBM) in Asia - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2020
- Coal Bed Methane in North America - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2020
- PT PLN (Persero) - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- NTPC Limited - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Coal India Limited (COALINDIA) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Coal in China
- Coal in Asia-Pacific
- Coal in Canada
- Coal in the United States
- Coal in Italy