Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2012 -- GBI Research's new report, 'Coal Mining Market in Asia Pacific to 2020 - New Coal-Fired Power Plants to Enhance Regional Coal Production over the Forecast Period' provides key information and analysis of the Asia Pacific coal mining industry, comprising Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, New Zealand, Thailand and Vietnam. The report covers the industry's drivers and restraints, production, reserves, consumption and details of each country's trade balance (imports and exports). This report is based on data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Important Drivers and Restraints which are estimated to play a role in transforming the industry during the forecast period 2012-2020.
- Production of coal in Asia Pacific - Historical data for 2000 to 2011 is provided, along with forecasts through to 2020.
- Consumption demand of coal in terms of volume - Historical data for 2000 to 2011 is given, along with forecasts through to 2020.
- Export markets for Asia-Pacific coal categorized by the individual markets of Australia, China, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, New Zealand and Vietnam.
- Import markets for Asia-Pacific coal categorized by China and India import markets.
- Top Active and Planned projects spanning the Asia-Pacific region's coal mining landscape.
- Comprehensive profiles of key coal mining companies such as China Shenhua Energy Company Limited, China Coal Energy Company Limited, PT Bumi Resources Tbk., Xstrata Coal Pty Limited, Mitsubishi Development Pty Ltd and others are also discussed.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain a strong understanding of the region's coal mining industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future coal industry trends.
- Facilitate decision-making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the region's coal mining industry.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage from the industry's growth potential.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: China Shenhua Energy Company Limited (CSEC), China Coal Energy Company Limited (China Coal Energy), PT Bumi Resources Tbk. (Bumi), Xstrata Coal Pty Limited, Mitsubishi Development Pty Ltd, Yanzhou Coal Mining Company Limited (Yanzhou), PT Adaro Energy Tbk (ADRO), Coal India Limited (CIL), BHP Billiton Limited, Rio Tinto Coal Australia, Bogatyr-Access-Komir, Ltd., Vinacomin - Coc Sau Coal Joint Stock Company (Vinacomin - Coc Sau)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals and Mining: Asia-Pacific Industry Guide
- Iron Ore Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Interplay Between Regional Demand for Steel and Iron Production Shapes the Competitive Landscape
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Bauxite Mining Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Increased Regional Demand for Aluminum to Boost Bauxite Production
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Almanac
- New Zealand Coal Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Fiscal Regime, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape
- The Chinese Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- China Coal Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Fiscal Regime, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape
- Canada Coal Mining Market Overview and Forecast to 2020: Trends, Fiscal Regime, Major Projects, and Competitive Landscape
- The Canadian Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015