Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2013 -- "Coal Seam Gas/ Coal Bed Methane (CSG/CBM) in Asia - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2020", is the latest report from industry analysis specialists GlobalData, offering comprehensive information on the Asian Coal Seam Gas market, covering Australia, China, India, New Zealand, Indonesia and Vietnam CBM markets. CBM or CSG as it is referred to in Australia, is one of the major unconventional sources of gas. The naturally occurring methane gas has characteristics similar to that of conventional natural gas. CSG is believed to be formed during the conversion of organic matter in to coal, a process believed to have occurred many years ago. It is usually extracted by pumping water into the deep coal bed, thereby extracting the methane adsorbed over the coal deposits.
The report is compiled using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides detailed information and analysis of the CSG/CBM market in Australia, China, India, New Zealand, Indonesia and Vietnam. The report primarily focuses on -
- Key growth drivers and challengesfor the development of CSG/CBM resources in major Asian markets
- Various exploration projects and the major companies engaged in CSG exploration and production
- Projected CSG/CBM production by 2020 for Australia, China, India and Indonesia
- Overview of the CSG scenario in Australia including reserves, production and major basins with CSG potential including brief coverage of Australia CSG fiscal regulations
- Overview of the CBM scenario in China including reserves, production, major government policies and targets.
- Overview of the CBM scenario in India covering key reserves and production as well as brief overview of policy measures and CBM exploration rounds
- Overview of CBM development in Indonesia, including basins, exploration blocks and major companies
- Status of CBM exploration in New Zealand, including the country's CBM exploration blocks and key CBM operators
- Status of CBM exploration in Vietnam and key companies engaged in CBM exploration
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into Asia's coal CBM/CSG exploration and production market
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the CSG/CBM industry, particularly in terms of policy and regulatory structures
- Understand the policy landscape and fiscal regulations for CSG/CBM development in Australia, China, India and Indonesia
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights into future opportunities and critical success factors in the CSG/CBM industry
- Identify opportunities to form partnerships with major players and enter this prolific investment destination
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coal Seam Gas (CSG/CBM) in Asia, 2011 - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2015
- Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Market by Technology, Geography, Application, Regulation, Market Trends & Global Forecasts (2011 - 2021)
- Global Top 10 Emerging Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) Markets - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario and Production Forecasts to 2020
- Coal Mining Market in Asia Pacific to 2020 - New Coal-Fired Power Plants to Enhance Regional Coal Production over the Forecast Period
- Power Boilers in Asia Pacific - Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
- Deep Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) in West Africa - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- China National Petroleum Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) in Colombia - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Gulf of Mexico Deepwater - Market Analysis, Industry Developments, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Backsheet in Asia-Pacific - Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020