Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/18/2012 -- In 2011 there was a very strong increase in unit prices in coffee. Unit prices in fresh ground coffee, which is the largest category of coffee, increased by 29% in retail value terms in 2011 as average unit prices in the off-trade channel increased from DKr70.40 per kg in 2010 to Dkr90.70 per kg in 2011. The correlation between global prices and retail pricing is very strong in coffee and in 2011 several factors influenced unit prices. On a global level, poor harvests, speculation and increased...
Euromonitor International's Coffee in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coffee in Hong Kong, China
- Coffee in Israel
- Coffee in Mexico
- Ready-To-Drink Tea and Coffee Market in New Zealand to 2014 (Soft Drinks)
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Italy