Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/03/2014 -- Coffee in Germany by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This report covers all instant and fresh coffee. It excludes RTD liquid products. Market size is based on retail (off trade) and non-retail (on trade) sales. Market size for Coffee in Germany is given in EUR and tonne with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Germany. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coffee in Austria - a Snapshot (2013)
- Coffee in Italy - a Snapshot (2013)
- Coffee in Sweden - a Snapshot (2013)
- Coffee in Poland - a Snapshot (2013)
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- Coffee in Colombia - a Snapshot (2012)
- Coffee in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Coffee in the UK - a Snapshot (2012)