Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Coffee in Latvia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2012 -- Slight volume growth of coffee in 2011 was in line with overall stabilisation of purchasing power of consumers in Latvia. However, increasing prices and speculation on world commodities markets caused coffee prices to grow significantly in 2011, which prevented more significant volume growth.
Euromonitor International's Coffee in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hot Drinks market in the US - Product Launch Almanac 2010
- Hot Drinks market in Japan - Product Launch Almanac 2010
- Coffee in the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Countries Market Overview and Forecasts to 2014
- Coffee in Hong Kong, China
- Hot Drinks in North America - Product Launch Quarterly
- Coffee in Israel
- Coffee in Mexico
- Ready-To-Drink Tea and Coffee Market in New Zealand to 2014 (Soft Drinks)
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in China