Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/13/2014 -- Coffee in South Africa by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This report covers all instant and fresh coffee. It excludes RTD liquid products. Market size is based on retail (off trade) and non-retail (on trade) sales. Market size for Coffee in South Africa is given in ZAR and tonne with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for South Africa. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- Hot Coffee Market in South Africa to 2017
- Tea and Infusions in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee in South Africa
- Global Energy Drinks Report 2013
- Coffee in South Africa - a Snapshot (2012)
- Butter & Yellow fats in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Thermal Power in South Africa, Market Outlook to 2025, 2013 Update - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Global LNG Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2017
- Bread & Bread products in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes