Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2018 -- Global Cognitive Security Market accounted for USD 2.85 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 36.7% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cognitive-security-market
Global Cognitive Security Market By component (Solutions and others), By deployment model (Cloud and On-premises), By application (Threat Intelligence and others), By security type (Physical security and others), By organization size (Large Enterprises and SMEs), By Industry Vertical (BFSI and others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
The global cognitive security market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of cognitive security market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
- CA Technologies,,
- Check Point Software,
- Cisco, Cybraics,
- DXC Technology,
- Deep Instinct,
- Expert System,
- Feedzai, Fortinet,
- among others.
Questions? We'll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-cognitive-security-market
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Proactive security measures in protecting assets of an organization.
- Increasing number of security breaches and cyber-attacks.
- Rising adoption of IoT and increasing trend of BYOD across verticals.
- Huge investment costs to implement security protocols.
- Rapidly increasing insider cyber threats.
- The global cognitive security market is based on component, deployment model, applications, security types, enterprise size, industry vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into solutions, unified log manager and data catalog, real-time security analytics and visualization platform, biometric recognition, digital signature recognition, services, deployment and integration, support and maintenance and training and consulting.
- Based on deployment model, the market is segmented into cloud and on-premises.
- Based on applications, the market is segmented into threat intelligence, anomaly detection and risk mitigation, automated compliance management and others (perimeter/border security automation, and fraud detection and prevention).
- Based on security type, the market is segmented into physical security, cybersecurity, network security, cloud security, application security and endpoint security.
- Based on enterprise size, the market is segmented into large enterprises and SMEs.
- Based on industry vertical, the market is segmented into aerospace and defense, government, BFSI, it and telecom, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, energy and utilities and others (media and entertainment, education, and transportation).
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Browser Full Report With Research Methodology And Table Of Content @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cognitive-security-market/
Note:If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report,Mail Us @ Sopan.email@example.com