Colombia Reinsurance Industry 2015 Market Growth and Demand to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2016 -- Synopsis
'Reinsurance in Colombia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Colombian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Colombian economy and demographics and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and its impact on the Colombian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profile of reinsurers operating in the country.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-colombia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-41683
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Colombia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Colombian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Colombian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Colombian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Colombian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Colombian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Colombia:
- It provides historical values for the Colombian reinsurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Colombian reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Colombia and its growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Colombian reinsurance segment and each sector within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Colombian reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Colombian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Request for FREE SAMPLE Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/reinsurance-in-colombia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-41683#RequestSample
- Although the Colombian reinsurance segment recorded a robust CAGR of 53.0% during the review period, it is still in the early stages of development.
- In the absence of domestic insurers, the segment is dominated by foreign reinsurers such as Scor Re, Mapfre Re, Hannover Re, Munich Re and Axa Re.
- In June 2013, the government permitted domestic companies to make reinsurance arrangements with international companies who are not operating or established in Colombia. This is likely to make the reinsurance segment more competitive, as it will provide insurers with more options.
- According to the World Bank, 85% of the Colombian population and assets are exposed to at least two or more natural catastrophes.
- Frequent natural disasters force reinsurers to review pricing strategies and increase property reinsurance renewal prices; this is projected to fuel growth in reinsurance over the forecast period.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651