Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Colombia Wealth Report 2015” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2015 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Colombia. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Colombia.
- Independent market sizing of the Colombian HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Colombia
- The size of Colombian wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- Colombia Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in Publisher's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, Publisher is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- There were 36,703 HNWIs in Colombia in 2014. These HNWIs held US$158.6 billion in wealth.
- The volume of Colombian HNWIs rose by 2.2% in 2014, following an increase of 0.2% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period.
- The number of Colombian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 11.2%, to reach 42,366 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 29.4%, to reach US$214.3 billion by the same year.
Spanning over 93 pages "Colombia Wealth Report 2015" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Colombia Key Facts, Distribution of Wealth in Colombia, Analysis of Colombian HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape. The report covered companies are - Corporación Financiera Colombiana SA, Bancolombia Private Banking, J.P. Morgan Corporación Financiera SA, Citibank – Colombia SA, Scotia Bank Colombia, Credit Suisse, Banco Comercial AV Villas SA, UBS and Deutsche Bank.
Find more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/colombia-wealth-report-2015
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Colombia 2015 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-colombia-2015
High Net Worth trends in Colombia 2015 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-colombia-2015
HNWI Asset Allocation in Colombia 2015 - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-colombia-2015
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions