Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Colour Cosmetics in Indonesia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- The majority of Indonesians from middle- to lower-income groups still perceive colour cosmetics as less of a necessity than other beauty and personal care products such as bath and shower, hair care and oral care products. The trend became more evident in 2013, with consumer purchasing power generally lower following the significant fuel price hikes in May 2013. Since in terms of their own daily needs price remained the main concern, the majority of Indonesian consumers with low disposable incomes became even more price-conscious when buying colour cosmetics. This trend led to decelerating volume growth for all colour cosmetics in 2013 than in the previous year.
The competitive environment in colour cosmetics in the country is quite concentrated, with the top six companies accounting for combined value share of 75% in 2013. They are L'Or?al Indonesia, Orindo Alam Ayu, Revlon, Martha Tilaar Group, Vitapharm and Mandom Indonesia. These companies are prominent players in beauty and personal care in Indonesia, and they invested heavily in new product launches and advertisements. Each of them also benefited from loyal consumers from different income groups.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Innovation in many aspects, including products and marketing activities, will be key factors to sustaining growth of colour cosmetics over the forecast period. In terms of products, innovation may be realised in various ways, including novel colours and specific ingredients, such as vitamins, SPFs, long-lasting make-up and practical packaging formats. More companies may also launch mineral make-up products to target the middle- to upper-income urban consumers. Meanwhile, in terms of marketing activities, manufacturers may adopt below-the-line marketing activities such as through beauty classes and test make-up applied by beauty consultants. Companies may also use social media such as Facebook or Twitter to advertise their products to appeal to young consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Colour Cosmetics industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Colour Cosmetics industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Colour Cosmetics in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Colour Cosmetics in Indonesia?
- What are the major brands in Indonesia?
- What are the key innovation trends in make up?
- What is the evolution of mass colour cosmetics versus their premium counterparts?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in Lithuania
- Colour Cosmetics in the United Arab Emirates
- Colour Cosmetics in Latvia
- Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
- Colour Cosmetics in Turkey
- Colour Cosmetics in Italy
- Colour Cosmetics in Morocco
- Colour Cosmetics in Georgia
- Colour Cosmetics in Colombia
- Colour Cosmetics in Israel