New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2014 -- Iran has a very young population, which is eager to use colour cosmetics. According to Euromonitor International data there were 15,552,360 females between the ages of 20 to 39 in 2013 who were potential consumers of colour cosmetics. This means more than 41% of Iranian women represent the main target group for the key suppliers in this category. On the other hand, the age for using colour cosmetics reduced significantly in recent years due to massive cultural changes. At the end of the review period, it was very common for girls of between 15 and 20 years old to wear makeup, which broadened the consumer audience for colour cosmetics still further.
Meisam Atr Azad Chabahar's Bourjois brand was the leader in colour cosmetics in 2013, with a value share of 10%. The company benefited from offering a wide variety of products with good quality packaging and affordable prices. It was also helped by the wide availability of its colour cosmetics, leading to its healthy growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Colour cosmetics is expected to continue its healthy growth over the forecast period due to the acceleration of cultural changes. More females will tend to wear makeup on a daily basis as a result of the more relaxed religious beliefs. The wider availability of mass media, such as satellite TV and the internet, will also lead to western lifestyles becoming more prevalent in Iranian society. Finally, the wider availability, visibility and accessibility of colour cosmetics due to the improvement in the distribution network will help this category to maintain its rapid pace of growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Colour Cosmetics industry in Iran with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Colour Cosmetics industry in Iran, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Colour Cosmetics in Iran market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Colour Cosmetics in Iran?
- What are the major brands in Iran?
- What are the key innovation trends in make up?
- What is the evolution of mass colour cosmetics versus their premium counterparts?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in Lithuania
- Colour Cosmetics in Latvia
- Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
- Colour Cosmetics in Turkey
- Colour Cosmetics in Italy
- Colour Cosmetics in Morocco
- Colour Cosmetics in Georgia
- Colour Cosmetics in Colombia
- Colour Cosmetics in Israel
- Colour Cosmetics in Bolivia