New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Colour Cosmetics in Singapore"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Due to the rising number of beauty bloggers who frequently share make-up tips and tutorials, consumers are becoming increasingly beauty-savvy as they are more familiar and informed on the range of colour cosmetics available. Also, the time frame for new product development is shorter as companies frequently introduce value-added colour cosmetics to meet the changing needs of consumers.
L'Oreal (S) Pte Ltd remained the leading player with a value share of 20% in 2013. The company has a presence in both mass and premium brands and owns four popular brands - L'Oreal Paris, Maybelline, Lancome and Shu Uemura. Its brands were heavily marketed through TV commercials and beauty magazines, and consumers have a high awareness of these brands. In addition, the brands have an extensive distribution. Its mass brands are widely sold in major parapharmacies/drugstores, beauty specialist retailers and grocery retailers, while its premium brands can be found in major department stores as well as stand-alone outlets. The company's fast pace of new product development has also enabled it to constantly instil interest among consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Colour cosmetics is projected to see a constant value CAGR of 3% over the forecast period. Value growth is likely to be attributed to the frequent launch of new innovations, which will drive up unit prices. Consumers are increasingly more conscious of their image and fashion sense. They are expected to keep up to date with the latest colour cosmetics collections as well as with improved versions of products through social media, beauty bloggers and magazines.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Colour Cosmetics industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Colour Cosmetics industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Colour Cosmetics in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Colour Cosmetics in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- What are the key innovation trends in make up?
- What is the evolution of mass colour cosmetics versus their premium counterparts?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in Lithuania
- Colour Cosmetics in Latvia
- Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
- Colour Cosmetics in Turkey
- Colour Cosmetics in Italy
- Colour Cosmetics in Georgia
- Colour Cosmetics in Israel
- Colour Cosmetics in Bolivia
- Colour Cosmetics in Poland
- Colour Cosmetics in Italy - a Snapshot (2013)