New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Colour Cosmetics in Slovenia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2013 -- As the economic situation worsened in Slovenia in 2012, it contributed to a further decline in consumer purchasing power and frugality kicked in. Increasing numbers of consumers are cutting off all unnecessary expenditures and colour cosmetics has felt this effect in lower demand as many consumers have started using a lower number of different products than before. Nevertheless, brand loyalty is remaining on relatively high levels.
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in South Korea
- Colour Cosmetics in Norway
- Colour Cosmetics in China
- Colour Cosmetics in Sweden
- Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
- Colour Cosmetics in Slovakia
- Colour Cosmetics in Portugal
- Colour Cosmetics in Turkey
- Colour Cosmetics in Malaysia
- Colour Cosmetics in Romania