Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Colour Cosmetics in Vietnam", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/11/2013 -- In 2011, colour cosmetics saw impressive growth of 29% in current value terms, to VND745 billion. Colour cosmetics became more diversified, with different price segments and functions targeting consumers of all ages, income levels and professions. This made colour cosmetics accessible to many consumers, which boosted sales. The natural look continued to be a popular make-up trend in 2011 as it is suitable for many occasions such as work or casual parties. Pigmented lip colours were also more...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in the Philippines
- Colour Cosmetics in Hong Kong, China
- Colour Cosmetics in Denmark
- Colour Cosmetics in South Korea
- Colour Cosmetics in Azerbaijan
- Colour Cosmetics in Guatemala
- Colour Cosmetics in the Netherlands
- Colour Cosmetics in Portugal
- Colour Cosmetics in Japan
- Colour Cosmetics in Thailand