Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Commercial and Military Drone Market Assessment and Forecasts 2016 - 2025” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2016 -- An aerial drone (unmanned aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicle or UAV) is any aircraft that operates without direct human intervention from within or on the aircraft. The global drone market is comprised of commercial and military applications.
UAVs are anticipated to play an unprecedented role in B2B services with an especially important role within product and service delivery systems including logistics support and supply chain management.
The commercial drone market segment comprises hardware, software and services. By way of example, drone hardware includes fixed wing drones, rotary bland drones, nano-drones, and hybrid drones. Commercial drone market segments assessed include Energy and Propulsion, Automation Systems, Collision Avoidance Systems, Cyber Security, On-board (distributed) Data Processing, and Distributed Communications (communication data links and radio).
This report evaluates the commercial drone market including the use of UAVs in military and defense inspired commercial applications. The report assesses the market outlook and provides detailed forecasts for revenue and deployment globally, regionally, and within major countries through 2025.
- North America will lead in deployment of commercial drones with 1.4M by 2025
- The hardware sales segment will contribute 57% of total drone infrastructure revenue
- The global drone market is anticipated to reach $4.2 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 9.2%
- By 2018, UAVs will be used by nearly for every major manufacturing company to control logistics
- By 2021, UAVs will be used nearly every automobile manufacturer in metropolitan areas and along major highways to provide ubiquitous wireless coverage based on a combination of LTE, 5G, and satellite communications
- Drone manufacturers
- Telecommunications companies
- Electronics component providers
- Internet of Things (IoT) companies
- Retail and wholesale service providers
- Venture capitalists, consultants, and related
- Commercial, military, and government organizations
Spanning over 90 pages "Commercial and Military Drone Market Assessment and Forecasts 2016 - 2025" report covers Executive Summary, Introduction, Commercial Drone Applications, Commercial Drones Market Forecast 2016 - 2025, Conclusions And Recommendations.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/commercial-and-military-drone-market-assessment-and-forecasts-2016-2025
Find all Defence Equipment Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/defence-equipment
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions