Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Communication Service Provider B2B Data Services: Telecom APIs and Data as a Service (DaaS) 2015 - 2020” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/08/2015 -- Global Communication Service Providers (CSP) have reached saturation with respect to customer penetration. Furthermore, core voice and messaging services are becoming increasingly marginalized. As fourth generation (4G) cellular via LTE is optimized globally via LTE Advanced (LTE-A), raw data services are next to realize ever shrinking margins. Recognizing this issue, certain leading CSPs offer telecom data Business-to-Business (B2B) services in a Data as a Service (DaaS) basis to various third party companies such as Over-the-Top (OTT) application providers.
Telecom data is provided over Application Programming Interfaces (API) from various CSP databases including number portability, messaging, location, and subscriber databases to name a few. Enterprise customers, OTT players, and others pay CSPs for data in a DaaS business model. This model is expected to expand globally beyond the current large CSPs to smaller CSPs, many of which are located in developing countries.
Additionally, Publisher anticipates the coming of a Telecom API enabled Application Marketplace. This marketplace will be in many ways similar to those of Google and Apple with the key difference that apps rely upon CSP data delivered via APIs in a DaaS B2B business model. Finally, we see CSPs ultimately realizing that they must embrace the app marketplace to offer their own Value-added Service (VAS) apps, which they will initially target for their most important customers: enterprise.
This research evaluates CSP B2B data services opportunities. The report provides an in-depth assessment of the global Telecom Network API market, including business models, business case, best practices, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, vision for the future of telecom data, and forecasts for 2015 to 2020. The report also evaluates the DaaS ecosystem including technologies, companies, and solutions. The report assesses market opportunities and provides a market outlook and forecast for 2015 to 2020. All purchases of Publisher reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- App Developers
- API Aggregators
- Mobile Device Vendors
- Mobile Network Carriers
- Data services companies
- Cloud services companies
- Service Bureau Companies
- Data infrastructure providers
- Wireless Infrastructure Vendors
- Network and application integrators
- Intermediaries and mediation companies
- Major enterprise and businesses of all types
- Forecast for DaaS through 2020
- Understand the DaaS ecosystem
- Identify key players and strategies
- Understand DaaS technologies and tools
- Recognize the importance of data mediation
- Understand data management best practices
- Understand the importance of managed systems
- Identify the relationship between DaaS and cloud
- Telecom API marketplace forecasts for 2015 - 2020
- Insights from Telecom API use cases and business cases
- Understand the Telecom and Enterprise API marketplace
- Understand key API technologies and inter-dependencies
- Identify advantages of internal Telecom API usage to carriers
- Identify the long-term growth drivers for the API marketplace
- Understand how the API marketplace relates to the Cloud and DaaS
- Understand the untapped potential for carrier Telecom API enabled VAS
For further information on this report, please visit-
Find all Telecom Infrastructure and Networks Reports at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions