New Telecom and Computing market report from Markets and Markets: "Communications Test and Measurement Market [Solutions (Wireless, Wireline), Type of Test (Enterprise, Field Network, Lab And Manufacturing, Network Assurance), Services; End Users] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013-2018)"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2014 -- Communications Test and Measurement (CT&M) market can be defined as integrated test equipment (hardware and software) and services used by communication network operators and equipment manufacturers that operate broadband/IP networks (fixed and mobile) and deploy triple and quad-play services (voice, video, data and wireless). These solutions help network operators in deployment of new services, lower down the operating expenses and helps in delivering improved quality of service and increase productivity across each phase of network lifecycle, which include: research and development (R&D), Production, deployment and service assurance. A CT&M solution also helps broadband service providers and operators to deliver high-quality experience to their users and ensure effective management of multiplay services: voice, video and data over the network. CT&M enables effective management of services, such as voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) and Internet protocol TV (IPTV), by providing visibility into end-user experience and facilitates repair, calibration, instrument management and rapid deployment and maintenance of networks and services.
These products are specifically used by communications service provider and equipment manufacturers, mobile device manufacturers, system integrators and enterprises, this includes major telecom operators and cable operators, such as, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, China Telecom, Deutsche Telecom, Telefonica, Telmex, Verizon and others.
Communications test and measurement comprises of Lab and Manufacturing test solutions which involves capacity expansion and 40G support; Field Network test solutions, which involves triple play deployments of cable, telecom, FTTx and home networking and Service Assurance Solutions which are used to test the quality of experience (QoE), Ethernet and IP services for cable, wireless and telecom networks. The wireless communication testing products are finding more traction in the coming years due to the imminent adoption of LTE and LTE-advanced technologies globally; there will be higher demand for wireless testing products. The more LTE network deployment will drive the market for wireless communication testing products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Y-o-Y growth rates of Wireless communication testing products will be on the higher side throughout the forecast period. Few high growth markets are -
1. IP Broadband services: Ethernet test, SONET/SDH test, DSL test
2. Mobile phone industry: conformance testing; drive test; application testing; network testing; protocol testing; signal receiving
3. Wireless communications: Radio frequency (RF) test; drive test; Spectrum and Signal analysis
The key playing fields are Field network test, Lab and manufacturing test, enterprise test in communication test and measurement market. It has widespread applications in network design, deployment and maintenance.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Managed Services Market [Managed Data Center, Managed Network, Managed Information, Managed Mobility, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Communications, Managed Security] - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Signal Generators Market by Products (Arbitrary Waveform, RF, Microwave, Function), Applications (Designing, Testing, Repairing), End Users (Telecommunication, Electronics Manufacturing, Industrial) And Technology (WCDMA, GSM, LTE) - 2013-2018
- Indoor Location Market [Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN); Indoor Mapping; Indoor LBS; Indoor Analytics; By Positioning Systems (Network-based, Independent, Hybrid)]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- End-to-End M2M, Fifth Edition
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market [Smart Meters; Communications; Energy Management Devices; Meter Data Management (MDM); Meter Communication Infrastructure (MCI); Security; Analytics]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Facial Recognition Market [Emotion; Thermal; Mobile; Forensic; 2D; 3D; Cloud-based Facial Recognition]: Global Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models and Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Airport & Marine Port Security Market [Access Control, Video Surveillance, Screening & Scanning, Asset and Visitor Management, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Network Security] - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Market [(On Premise, Cloud IAM), By Components (Provisioning, Directories, SSO, Advanced Authentication, Password Management, Audit, Compliance & Governance)] - Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Enterprise Video Market (Conferencing, Webcasting, Video on Demand, Video Streaming, Asset Management, CMS, Video Collaboration, Video Analytics, Video Security, Managed Services) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)