New Financial Services market report from Datamonitor: "Competitive Dynamics in Brazilian Wealth Management"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2013 -- Wealth creation, GDP growth, and initial public offerings of Brazilian firms are driving the Brazilian wealth management industry and interest is high from both domestic players looking to enhance their position in the market, and foreign players looking to diversify. Here Datamonitor Financial takes an in-depth look at the competitive scene in Brazilian wealth management.
- Understand the market through analysis of different business models and how they derive income.
- Analyse the current recruitment situation for private bankers and average salaries.
- Interpret competitive trends in the market through a breakdown of M&A, organic growth and partnerships developments.
- Assess your competition through detailed profiles of notable players, including the customer targeting, marketing and product strategies they employ.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The integrated private banking units of universal banks hold considerable market share in the domestic wealth management market. Wealth management firms are more numerous, but it is the integrated private banks that lead the market. Independent brokerage firms offering direct and online trading to the retail market are also plentiful.
There has been little M&A activity in the Brazilian wealth management market in the last 18 months. Foreign firms have encountered strong competition from local firms and red tape has stalled activity. Organic growth in Brazil has also been muted as Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro remain the key centers for wealth management.
Participants in the Brazilian wealth management industry operate one of three different business models: an integrated private bank, an asset manager, or a brokerage. Competitors profiled include: Bradesco Private Bank, Lerosa Investimentos, Santander Private Banking and Verus Gestao de Patrimonio.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What business model is most prominent in the Brazilian wealth management industry?
- How easy is it to recruit relationship managers and what are they paid?
- What are foreign and domestic players doing to access the Brazilian affluent population?
- What strategies are my competition employing to win and keep affluent clients?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Competitive Dynamics in Singaporean Wealth Management
- Competitive Dynamics in German Wealth Management
- Offshore Centres: 2012 Private Banking Handbook
- Emerging Opportunities in the Chinese Wealth Management Industry: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Emerging Opportunities in the Indian Wealth Management Industry: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- 2012: Trends to Watch in Global Wealth Management
- Wealth Management in Singapore 2011
- Brazil - The Future of HNWIs to 2016: The Latin American Giant
- Wealth Management in Asia's Offshore Centers
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Brazilian Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)