Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/06/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Competitive Power Ventures, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Competitive Power Ventures, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Competitive Power Ventures, LLC (CPV) is a power generation and asset management company. The companys operational focus is on three segments, namely, Asset Management, Natural Gas Generation and Renewable Energy Generation. The company carries out development of clean energy through combined-cycle natural gas and wind-powered generation in North America. The company focuses its core activities on the development and operations of energy facilities that can make a significant difference to improve the environment and economic well-being of a particular region. The company has offices in Braintree, Massachusetts and San Francisco, California in the US.
Competitive Power Ventures, LLC Key Recent Developments
Oct 24, 2013: CPV begins construction of 700MW Woodbridge natural gas-fired power plant in New Jersey
Oct 23, 2013: Governor Christie and Mayor McCormac Highlight CPV Woodbridge Energy Center Groundbreaking
Aug 06, 2013: CPV Puts On Hold Construction Of Vaca Station Energy Center
May 20, 2013: NYDEC Seeks Public Comment On Draft Permit For Valley Energy Center
May 16, 2013: CPV, GE And DGC Begin Commercial Operations At 800 MW CPV Sentinel Energy Project In Riverside County
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Competitive Power Ventures, LLC
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)