Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/23/2018 -- The global compound semiconductor market was valued at $66,623 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $142,586 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 11.3% from 2017 to 2023. Compound semiconductors, such as GaN and SiC, comprises two or more elements of the periodic table, and are synthesized using deposition technologies. The devices manufactured using semiconductors form essential components of most electronic circuits, , as they possess unique properties such as, wide bandgap, high operational temperatures, high current & voltage holding capacity, and ability to generate microwave signals.
For More Info, Get Sample ; http://bit.ly/2DgQOQh
The global compound semiconductor market is driven by widespread applications of gallium nitride electronics and rise in demand for different automotive electronics in the Asia-Pacific region. Moreover, increase in demand for optoelectronics devices & wireless communication technologies and rise in adoption of photovoltaics boost the market growth. In addition, evolution of compound semiconductor compliant technology & products in the Asia-Pacific region and increase in volume of data transactions drive the market growth. However, rise in compatibility issues related to high-end materials, such as silicon, restrains the market growth. Conversely, increase in use of GaN in smart grid as compared to traditional silicon semiconductors is expected to provide growth opportunities for the market.
The global compound semiconductor market is segmented on the basis of type, deposition technology, product, application, and geography. Based on type, it is categorized into III–V compound semiconductors, II–VI compound semiconductors, sapphire, IV–IV compound semiconductors, and others (aluminum gallium arsenide (ALGAAS), aluminum indium arsenide (ALINAS), aluminum gallium nitride (ALGAN), aluminum gallium phosphide (ALGAP), indium gallium nitride (INGAN), cadmium zinc telluride (CDZNTE), and mercury cadmium telluride (HGCDTE)). The III–V compound semiconductors segment is further divided into gallium nitride (GAN), gallium phosphide (GAP), gallium arsenide (GAAS), indium phosphide (INP), and indium antimonide (INSB).
The II–VI compound semiconductors segment is classified into cadmium selenide (CDSE), cadmium telluride (CDTE), and zinc selenide (ZNSE). The IV–IV compound semiconductors segment is bifurcated into silicon carbide (SIC) and silicon germanium (SIGE). Based on deposition technology, the market is divided into chemical vapor deposition (CVD), molecular beam epitaxy (MBE), hydride vapor phase epitaxy (HVPE), ammonothermal, liquid phase epitaxy (LPE), atomic layer deposition (ALD), and others. On the basis of product, it is categorized into power semiconductor, transistors, integrated circuits (ICs), diodes & rectifiers, and others. The transistors segment is further classified into high electron mobility transistors (HEMTs), metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistors (MOSFETs), and metal semiconductor field effect transistors (MESFETs). ICs are further bifurcated into monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs) and radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs). The diode & rectifiers segment is further divided into PIN diode, Zener diode, Schottky diode, and light emitting diode. The applications covered in this study include IT & telecom, industrial and energy & power, aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer electronics, and healthcare.
The IT & telecom segment is further categorized into signal amplifiers & switching systems, satellite communication applications, radar applications, and RF. The aerospace & defense segment is classified into combat vehicles, ships & vessels, and microwave radiation. The industrial and energy & power segment is further bifurcated into wind turbines and wind power systems. The consumer electronics segment is further divided into inverters in consumer applications, LED lighting in consumer applications, and switch mode consumer power supply systems. The automotive segment is further categorized into electric vehicles & hybrid electric vehicles, automotive braking systems, rail traction, and automobile motor drives. The healthcare segment is bifurcated into implantable medical devices and biomedical electronics.
Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
Enquire About Report : http://bit.ly/2BeC7ew
The major companies profiled in the report include Cree Inc., International Quantum Epitaxy PLC., Freescale Semiconductor Inc., LM Ericsson Telefon AB, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd., Renesas Electronics Corporation, Texas Instruments, Inc., STMicroelectronics NV, Infineon Technologies AG, and Toshiba Corporation.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations in the global compound semiconductor market.
- The report offers the competitive scenario of the industry along with the growth trends, structure, drivers, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes a detailed analysis of the key segments to provide insights on the market dynamics.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- III-V Compound Semiconductors
- Gallium Nitride (GAN)
- Gallium Phosphide (GAP)
- Gallium Arsenide (GAAS)
- Indium Phosphide (INP)
- Indium Antimonide (INSB)
- II-VI Compound Semiconductors
- Cadmium Selenide (CDSE)
- Cadmium Telluride (CDTE)
- Zinc Selenide (ZNSE)
- IV-IV Compound Semiconductors
- Silicon Carbide (SIC)
- Silicon Germanium (SIGE)
- Aluminum Gallium Arsenide (ALGAAS)
- Aluminum Indium Arsenide (ALINAS)
- Aluminum Gallium Nitride (ALGAN)
- Aluminum Gallium Phosphide (ALGAP)
- Indium Gallium Nitride (INGAN)
- Cadmium Zinc Telluride (CDZNTE)
- Mercury Cadmium Telluride (HGCDTE)
- By Deposition Technology
- Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)
- Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD)
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE)
- Metal Organic Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MOMBE)
- Hydride Vapor Phase Epitaxy (HVPE)
- Liquid Phase Epitaxy (LPE)
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- NA-FLUX LPE
- Power Semiconductor
- High Electron Mobility Transistors (HEMTs)
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistors (MOSFETs)
- Metal Semiconductor Field Effect Transistors (MESFETs)
- Integrated Circuits (ICs)
- Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits(MMICs)
- Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits (RFICs)
- Diodes & Rectifiers
- PIN diode
- Zener Diode
- Schottky Diode
- Light Emitting Diode
Also Request For Discount : http://bit.ly/2DrUvHb
- ICT Sector
- Signal Amplifiers & Switching Systems
- Satellite Communication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Combat Vehicles
- Ships & Vessels
- Microwave Radiation
- Industrial and Energy & Power
- Smart Grid
- Wind Turbines & Wind Power Systems
- Photovoltaic Inverters
- Motor Drives
- Consumer Electronics
- Inverters in Consumer
- LED Lighting in Consumer
- Switch Mode Consumer Power Supply Systems
- Electric Vehicles & Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Automotive Braking Systems
- Rail Traction
- Automobile Motor Drives
- Implantable Medical Devices
- Biomedical Electronics
- North America
Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Cree Inc.
- International Quantum Epitaxy Plc.
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- LM Ericsson Telefon AB
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Toshiba Corporation
The other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Mining & Chemical Products Ltd.
- Umicore Indium Products
- United Mineral & Chemical Corp
Table Of Contents
- CHAPTER 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Market Overview
- CHAPTER 4 COMPOUND SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET, BY TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 COMPOUND SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET, BY DEPOSITION TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 6 COMPOUND SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET, BY PRODUCT
- CHAPTER 7 COMPOUND SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- CHAPTER 8 COMPOUND SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 9 COMPANY PROFILE
We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. Research Beam will always make sure to bring most ethical and high quality reports. We value your relationship with us and look forward for a long term relation.
Global Head Quarters
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
+1 (800) 910-6452