Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2016 -- How Big is the Global Compounding Pharmacies market?
The Global Compounding Pharmacies market is expected to exceed more than US$ 9 Billion by 2021; Growing at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/reportdetails/compounding-pharmacies-market
Compounding pharmacies are pharmacies which produce drugs modified to requirements of individual patients by combining, altering and mixing active pharmaceutical elements of medicines. Compounded medicines are prepared in prescription from medical doctors. Compounding contains the grouping of two or more drug elements in different proportions. Most regulatory organizations around the world don't approve compounded medications and don't confirm the safety of compounded drugs. The global compounding pharmacies market report deals with compounded medicines which are prepared by a pharmacist or a physician, modified medicines and are available in potency they are not commercially available. These drugs are easily accessible at community pharmacies and are known to give personalized relief.
The major Driving factors of Compounding Pharmacies Market are as follows:
- Rising medicinal droughts of prescription medicine globally.
- Insufficient accessibility to drugs.
- Increasing cost of branded prescription equivalents.
The restraining factors of compounding pharmacies market are as follows:
- Unavailability of expert lab technicians and pharmacists.
- High rate for buying equipment and preserving a hygienic environment with minimum risk of contagion.
The compounding pharmacies market is segmented on the basis of its products, therapeutic areas, regional area and end users. Product segmentation is further classified into oral medications, topical medications, mouthwashes and suppositories. Under oral medication segmentation it covers tablets, lollipops, capsules, suspension and lozenges. Based on topical medications segmentation it covers ointments, lotions, gels and creams. Under end user segmentation it covers Medications for the medications for adults, geriatric population, medications for children and medications for veterinary purposes. Under therapeutic areas segmentation it covers hormone replacement therapy and pain medications. The compounding pharmacy market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Middle East and Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific &Latin America. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, India, China, Japan, Brazil and GCC countries.
Download Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/compounding-pharmacies-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the related technologies on global market for compounding pharmacies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
3) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
4) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for compounding pharmacies.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes in depth study of Global Markets on Compounding Pharmacies with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook which includes the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Triangle Compounding Pharmacies, Fagron,B. Braun Melsungen AG Company, Institutional Pharmacy Solutions, PharMEDium Services LLC, Cantrell Drug Company, Lorraine's Pharmacy, and Fresenius Kabi AG.Company profile includes assign such as company summary, business strategy, financial summary and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide the details of the buyers with a snapshot of the industry's most influential players.
The Compounding Pharmacies Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Segment Analysis
- Oral Medications
- Topical Medications
By End-user Analysis
- Medications for the geriatric population
- Medications for adults
- Medications for children
- Medications for veterinary purposes
By Therapeutic areas Analysis
- Pain Medications
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all compounding pharmacies market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of compounding pharmacies data.
4) Assess your competitor's refining portfolio and its evolution.
About Market Research Engine
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.