A computer on module (COM) is a type of single-board computer (SBC), a subtype of an embedded computer system.
City of Industry, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2018 -- This report studies the Global Computer on Module Market status and forecast, categorizes the global Computer on Module market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia India and Other regions (Middle East & Africa, Central & South America).
An extension of the concept of system on chip (SoC) and system in package (SiP), COM lies between a full-up computer and a microcontroller in nature. It is very similar to a system on module (SOM).
COMs are used in a wide range of industries such as medical, defense, transportation, entertainment, and others, to customize products based on their necessity. The combination of an off-the-shelf COM and an application-specific carrier board makes a complete platform for manufacturing several end-products across different industries.
The industrial automation will account for the maximum growth of the COM market, it is expected that this segment will dominate the market. The global Computer on Module market is valued at xx million US$ in 2017 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
The major players covered in this report
- Kontron S&T
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- North America
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
- COM Express
On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, sales volume, market share and growth rate for each application, including
- Industrial Automation
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Computer on Module sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
- To analyze the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, to study the sales, value and market share of top players in these regions.
- Focuses on the key Computer on Module players, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Computer on Module are as follows:
- History Year: 2013-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
- Key Stakeholders
- Computer on Module Manufacturers
- Computer on Module Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
- Computer on Module Subcomponent Manufacturers
- Industry Association
- Downstream Vendors
- Available Customizations
With the given market data, QYResearch offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Regional and country-level analysis of the Computer on Module market, by end-use.
Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players.
Request Sample For This Reports @ https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/317240/global-computer-on-module-sales-market
QYResearch always pursuits high product quality with the belief that quality is the soul of business. Through years of effort and supports from huge number of customer supports, QYResearch consulting group has accumulated creative design methods on many high-quality markets investigation and research team with rich experience. Today, QYResearch has become the brand of quality assurance in consulting industry.