Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2012 -- Although experiencing a slight decelerating trend in growth compared with 2010, computers in China continued to enjoy a dynamic performance with volume growth of 17% in 2011. This was primarily underpinned by continuous demand from both the retail and business segments. Moreover, under the rural household appliance subsidy programme launched in 2009, manufacturers successfully spread their distribution channels through lower-tier cities and rural areas, triggering consumer demand for computers.
Euromonitor International's Computers and Peripherals in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers, Peripherals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Computers and Peripherals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Computers and Peripherals in Romania
- Computers and Peripherals in Poland
- Computers and Peripherals in Chile
- Computers and Peripherals in Austria
- Computers and Peripherals in Indonesia
- Computers and Peripherals in Norway
- Computers and Peripherals in Argentina
- Computers and Peripherals in Colombia
- Computers and Peripherals in The Philippines
- Computers and Peripherals in Hungary