Fast Market Research recommends "Concentrates in Egypt" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2014 -- Concentrates registers total volume growth of 1% in 2013, in line with the review period volume CAGR. This remains a very small category, accounting for less than a 1% value share of the overall soft drinks market. This is due to the fact that Egyptian consumers prefer ready-to-drink concentrates.
The leading brand in concentrates in 2013 in volume terms remained Vitrac with a volume share of 44%. There has been very little change in this category in terms of new entrants, the last one being the Mirinda Mix brand in 2013. The small size of the category means that it is not seen as particularly lucrative or attractive to new entrants, especially with Vitrac well established in the marketplace and Sunquick and Tang being well-established international brands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
With prices across the soft drinks market rising, concentrates may possibly increase in popularity. However, its main consumer base will most likely remain lower-income consumers. The category is forecast to record a total volume CAGR of 1% during the forecast period. This will be a stable growth rate in line with population growth, rather than due to any great promotional efforts or the emergence of any new players.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Concentrates industry in Egypt with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Concentrates industry in Egypt, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Concentrates in Egypt market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Concentrates in Egypt?
- What are the major brands in Egypt?
- Who are the key consumers of concentrates in Egypt?
- How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
- How does the sales performance of domestic manufacturers compare to international brands/manufacturers?
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Concentrates in the US
- Concentrates in Colombia
- Concentrates in China
- Concentrates in Portugal
- Concentrates in Spain
- Concentrates in India
- Concentrates in Thailand
- Concentrates in Croatia
- Concentrates in Singapore
- Concentrates in the United Kingdom