New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Concentrates in Slovakia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2013 -- Concentrates have a long tradition in Slovakia and for many consumers, concentrates are an important component of daily consumption. However, the category is threatened by the increasing popularity of other soft drinks categories, such as carbonates or bottled water. Manufacturers thus put more effort into marketing and promotion and towards introducing new products which are most often based on healthy ingredients. Thus, the health and wellness trend emerges within concentrates.
Euromonitor International's Concentrates in Slovakia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Liquid Concentrates, Powder Concentrates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Concentrates market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Concentrates in Japan
- Concentrates in Brazil
- Concentrates in Greece
- Concentrates in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Italy
- Concentrates in Belgium
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Brazil