New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2012 -- Concentrates started losing popularity at the end of the review period after a 3-year continuous increase. The main reason was health issues and a negative perception of artificial sweeteners among consumers. Low-calorie concentrates continued to lose popularity at the advantage of natural ingredients, just like carbonates. An increasing number of consumers prefer healthier fruit/vegetable drinks instead.
Euromonitor International's Concentrates in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Liquid Concentrates, Powder Concentrates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Concentrates market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Concentrates in Estonia
- Concentrates in New Zealand
- Concentrates in Brazil
- Concentrates in Japan
- Concentrates in Russia
- Concentrates Market in New Zealand to 2014 (Soft Drinks)
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Italy