WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Top Growth Opportunities: Confectionery in Japan”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/06/2017 -- "Top Growth Opportunities: Confectionery in Japan", provides an overview of the confectionery market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. Proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for confectionery producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2515946-top-growth-opportunities-confectionery-in-japan
This report provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for confectionery producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of confectionery markets in Japan through detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for confectionery producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Polish market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who's driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Japan, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
- Japan ranks fourth amongst the top ten countries in terms of per capita expenditure (in US$ terms). The per capita expenditure on confectionery in US$ terms declined at a CAGR of 3.7% in the last five years.
- During the period 2016-2021, the value of the Japanese confectionery market is set to register a CAGR of 4.5%. Growth in the Japanese confectionery market is fuelled by consumers' demand to experiment with new and different flavors, textures and tastes, which is driving innovation across categories
- The perceived benefits of cocoa among Japanese consumers are set to continue to fuel growth in Japan's domestic confectionery market. Japanese consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the added health benefits consumption of chocolate offerings can have on them, subsequently strengthening growth in the chocolate category.
Reasons to buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Japan's confectionery consumers.
- This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Introducing a top growth market for confectionery
Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
Top global issues
Assessment against global strategic issues
Predicted future issues for the global sector
Reward and risk assessment
Opportunity score - overview
Consumer spending trends - peer group comparisons
Political, Economic, Social, and Technological: Analysis
Enablers and inhibitors of growth
Rewards and opportunities for growth
Summary of the market
2. Market insight - identifying the opportunities to move into
Market growth by category
Value growth of the market
Volume growth of the market
Level of premiumization by category
Category analysis - key drivers of change
3. Retail and distribution insight - key channels and retailers driving growth
4. Company and brand insight - the competitive landscape defined
5. Consumer insight - who, what, when, where and why
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2515946-top-growth-opportunities-confectionery-in-japan
Get in touch: