Fast Market Research recommends "Confectionery Packaging in the Philippines" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2013 -- In 2012, confectionery packaging has increasingly been affected by practicality concerns. This has resulted in more brands enjoying growth in their sales due to more affordable prices and packaging. Although there were still a minimal number of brands continuing to enjoy brand equity, a good percentage of consumers have easily shifted to more affordable options, corresponding also to more affordable pack types.
Euromonitor International's Confectionery Packaging in Philippines report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chocolate Confectionery, Gum, Sugar Confectionery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Confectionery Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Confectionery Packaging in Taiwan
- Confectionery Packaging in Canada
- Confectionery Packaging in Poland
- Confectionery Packaging in Mexico
- Confectionery Packaging in China
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Confectionery Sector in China
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Germany to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Russia to 2017