Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2014 -- Construction & Engineering in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States construction & engineering market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The construction and engineering industry is composed of civil engineering companies and large-scale contractors, but excludes companies involved in home-building. The market value is calculated as the value of the construction of non-residential buildings and non-buildings construction (civil engineering). All currency conversions have been calculated using constant average 2012 annual rate.
- The US construction & engineering industry had total revenues of $572.4bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -5.2% between 2008 and 2012.
- The non-residential building segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $299.1bn, equivalent to 52.2% of the industry's overall value.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $703.1bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction & engineering market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction & engineering market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction & engineering market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States construction & engineering market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the United States construction & engineering market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United States construction & engineering market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States construction & engineering market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up the United States's construction & engineering market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Construction & Engineering - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering in the United Kingdom
- Construction Materials in the United States
- Plastic Construction Product Market in United States to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players
- Plastic Construction Product Market in United States to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Construction & Engineering - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in United States - Market Size, Forecasts and Market Players
- US Construction Materials: Market Update
- US Construction Equipment: Market Update
- Construction & Engineering - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide