New Construction research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2013 -- Introduction
The NAFTA Construction & Engineering industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA construction & engineering market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction & engineering market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The construction & engineering industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $791.5 billion in 2012.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 14.2% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the construction & engineering industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $572.4 billion in 2012. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $190.7 and $28.4 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the construction & engineering industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $703.1 billion in 2017, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $247.3 and $31.6 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the NAFTA construction & engineering market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA construction & engineering market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA construction & engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA biotechnology market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Construction & Engineering - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Cement - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Forest Products - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide