Recently published research from Timetric, "Construction in Canada - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2012 -- The Canadian construction industry demonstrated growth of 5.8% in 2010. This is in contrast to the 8.6% decline recorded in 2009. During the forecast period, the Canadian construction industry is expected to stabilize as a result of a large government stimulus package which is aimed to increase infrastructure spending, create jobs and increase the availability of credit. During the same period, private-sector spending on construction is also anticipated to improve. Both these factors are expected to have a direct and indirect impact on the construction industry, with the creation of jobs and access to credit expected to increase the housing construction and infrastructure construction markets. Between 2010 and 2015, Timetric expects the Canadian construction industry to increase at a CAGR of 4.88%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The Canadian construction industry demonstrated growth of 5.8% in 2010. This is in contrast to the 8.6% decline recorded in 2009.
- During the forecast period, the Canadian construction industry is expected to value over CAD100 billion, demonstrating a return to 2008 levels. The construction industry is expected to stabilize as a result of a large government stimulus package which is aimed to increase infrastructure spending, create jobs and increase the availability of credit.
- The residential construction market in Canada was affected by the global economic slowdown in 2009, however government measures to bail-out the housing construction helped the market to record growth of 3.7% in 2010.
- The industrial construction market is anticipated to recover from 2011 onward, as the Canadian government is to invest CAD14.4 billion to improve the country's industries and communities over the next two years under its Economic Action Plan (EAP).
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Canada:
- Historical values for the construction industry for 2006-10 and forecast figures for 2011-15
- Supporting text on individual markets and values for categories for 2006-10 and forecasts until 2015
- Profiles of the top construction companies in Canada
- Profiles of the top ten construction mega-projects in Canada by value
- Important industry news
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain insight into the Canadian construction industry with current, historic and forecast figures
- Gain insight into current, historic and forecast industry figures at individual market and category level
- Identify the top construction industry players in Canada along with profiles of all those companies
Companies Mentioned in this Report: SNC-Lavalin Group Inc., PCL Constructors Inc., Aecon Group Inc., Graham Construction and Engineering Inc., Pomerleau Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Construction in Colombia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- The Indian Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities till 2015: New Construction to be the Key Driver of Growth
- The Chinese Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities till 2015: Export Market Potential will be the Key to Growth
- Global Construction Aggregates - Market Opportunity & Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Global Wood Based Products - Market Opportunities and Business Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Construction Trucks - Market Opportunities and Business Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Global Construction Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Construction Industry
- The Future of Construction in the United States of America (US) to 2015: New Growth Opportunities on the Horizon
- The Future of Construction in Saudi Arabia to 2015: Diversification of the Economy to Create Opportunities
- Global Construction Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Construction Industry
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)