Fast Market Research recommends "Construction in Turkey - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2012 -- Turkey's sustainable economy increases the country's credibility in terms of business and construction investments. During the 2007-2011 review period, the country witnessed a significant rise in investments in key sectors such as education, healthcare, manufacturing and infrastructure. The growth in the construction industry during the review period was characterized by continued government encouragement of foreign direct investment (FDI) and public-private partnerships (PPPs) in the country. The country ranks as the world's 13th-most attractive destination for FDI, according to the FDI confidence index, and over the 2012-2016 forecast period, when the global economic scenario is likely to improve with the EU and US economies stabilizing, Turkey will be able to attract increased investment from both domestic and foreign sources.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- During the review period, the construction industry in Turkey recorded a CAGR of 6.48% to value TRY101.1 billion (US$60.5 billion) in 2011. FDI inflows in real estate, especially in cities such as Istanbul, have supported growth along with strong domestic demand.
- The construction industry of Turkey is dominated by residential and infrastructure construction activities.
- Turkey's sustainable economy increases the country's credibility in terms of business and construction investments.
- The industrial construction market in Turkey declined at a CAGR of -4.23% during the review period, reflecting weak industrial performance in the country, especially during the 2009 financial crisis. However, Turkey possesses huge potential for industrial development, with many organized industrial zones (OIZs) being constructed in the country to facilitate rapid industrialization.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Turkey:
- Historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the construction market in Turkey using the construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Assessment of the competitive environment using Porter's Five Forces
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Turkey
- Profiles of the top ten construction mega-projects in Turkey by value
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via 600+ time series data forecasts
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Tekfen Holding AS, Enka ?n?aat ve Sanayi A?, Nurol Holding Inc., Alarko Holding A?, Gama Holding Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Construction in Northern China - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in Kuwait - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in Vietnam - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in the Czech Republic - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in Indonesia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in China - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Affordable Housing and a CNY7.0 Trillion Infrastructure Budget to Propel Growth
- Construction in Australia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in Russia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Government Infrastructure Spending to Increase for the 2014 Winter Olympics and 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Construction in the UAE - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Business Opportunities in the Water and Sewage Infrastructure Construction Industry in BRIC
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)