ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Construction in Kuwait to 2020: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2017 -- The Kuwaiti construction industry will continue to expand in real terms over the forecast period (2016–2020), with investments in infrastructure construction, healthcare, industry, educational facilities and housing projects continuing to drive growth.
Growth will also be driven by the country's Vision 2035, under which the government aims to develop the country's road, rail, airport and related infrastructure
The industry's output value rose at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.23% in real terms, during the review period (2011–2015), and is forecast to accelerate to 6.44% over the forecast period, as a result of government focus on infrastructure development.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=699448
There are risks associated with Kuwait's construction industry outlook. Low oil prices and the poor business environment will undermine growth prospects during the early part of the forecast period. The country generates 95% of its total export earnings from the oil and gas sector." "Timetric's Construction in Kuwait – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Kuwaiti construction industry including:
- Kuwaiti construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in Kuwait
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Kuwaiti construction industry
- Profiles of the leading operators in the Kuwaiti construction industry
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Kuwait
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Kuwait. It provides:
- Historical (2011-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) valuations of the construction industry in Kuwait using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Kuwait
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using Timetric's critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=699448
In January 2016, the government unveiled the budget for 2016, with a total expenditure of KWD18.9 billion (US$68.9 billion), a decline of 1.6% compared to 2015. The decline can be mainly attributed to the fall in global oil prices, as oil revenue accounts for 78.0% of Kuwait's total budget.
To ease traffic congestion in the country, the government is developing rail infrastructure through a Public Private Partnership (PPP) model as part of the Gulf Cooperation Council's (GCC) rail projects. With an investment of KWD2.1 billion (US$7.0 billion), the government aims to build the 171.0km Kuwait Metro Rail by 2020.
The government also plans to start construction work of the Kuwait National Rail Road System, a long-distance railway project, through a build, operate, and transfer (BOT) model under the five-year development program 2015–2020. With an investment of KWD3.0 billion (US$10.0 billion), the government is expected to complete the projects by 2018.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG