ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Construction Industry in South Africa: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2016 -- South Africa's construction industry will continue to expand over the forecast period (2016-2020), with investments in infrastructure, residential and energy projects continuing to drive growth.
The industry's growth over the forecast period will be driven by investment in infrastructure construction projects under the National Transport Master Plan, through which the government aims to develop the country's rail network and ports infrastructure by 2050. Investment in social housing projects will also support the industry's growth. The government aims to construct 1.5 million houses by 2019 to address the country's housing deficit.
The industry's output value in real terms is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.62% over the forecast period, up from 2.33% during the review period (2011-2015). There are certain risks associated with South Africa's construction industry outlook, most notably, labor union strikes, a power crisis, high youth unemployment and a weak currency.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=656605
Timetric's Construction in South Africa - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the South African construction industry including:
- South African construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in South Africa
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the South African construction industry
- Profiles of the leading operators in the South African construction industry
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in South Africa
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in South Africa. It provides:
- Historical (2011-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) valuations of the construction industry in South Africa using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in South Africa
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=656605
- With robust and modern infrastructure vital to economic growth and competitiveness, the South African government is focusing on infrastructure development. Accordingly, to improve the country's transport, water and energy infrastructure, the government announced plans in its 2015 budget to spend ZAR813.1 billion (US$67.3 billion) on infrastructure over the next three years.
- To cope with an expected rise in passenger, cargo and air traffic, and to maintain the high quality of transport infrastructure, the government is focused on the expansion and modernization of airport infrastructure. Accordingly, Msunduzi municipality is expanding Pietermaritzburg Airport. The project involves expansion of the taxiway to the aircraft apron, a terminal building, a new parking area and drop-off zone, roads and other related infrastructure.
- The South African construction industry's growth will be driven by a government plan to increase the share of renewable energy in terms of total energy consumption, encouraging investment in renewable energy infrastructure. The government aims to increase the share of renewable energy in total energy production from 12% in 2015 to 21% by 2030.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Latest Press-Releases: http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease