ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Construction Market in Canada to 2020: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/20/2016 -- The construction industry in Canada contracted by 1.7% in real terms in 2015, following an average annual growth of 3.6% during the preceding four years. Weak economic conditions, low commodity prices, poor fixed-capital investments, public spending cuts and a high rate of unemployment contributed to this decline.
The industrys value is expected to pick up in 2016, however, with investment in public infrastructure, renewable energy infrastructure and commercial projects, and improvements in consumer and investor confidence.
Several government programs, such as the Affordable Housing Initiative (AHI), the New Building Canada Plan (NBCP) and Made in Canada, will continue to support growth in the industry over the forecast period (20162020).
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=707141
The industrys output value is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.13% in real terms over the forecast period, down from 2.29% during the review period (20112015).
Growing population and urbanization, and improvements in domestic manufacturing activities will continue to drive growth in the industry over the forecast period. Government efforts to enhance residential and public infrastructure will also support industry growth.
Timetrics Construction in Canada Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Canadian construction industry, including:
- The Canadian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in Canada
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Canadian construction industry
- Profiles of the leading operators in the Canadian construction industry
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Canada
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Canada. It provides:
- Historical (2011-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) valuations of the construction industry in Canada using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Canada
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=707141
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using Timetric's critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Latest Press-Releases: http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease