Chile Construction Market 2015 Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2015 -- Synopsis
Chile's construction industry will continue to expand in real terms over the forecast period (2015–2019), due to investments in transport infrastructure projects. According to the government's national infrastructure plan – introduced in 2014 – the government aims to invest in the country's infrastructure, energy and residential markets.
While the infrastructure investments focus on the development of public transport facilities until 2021, through energy sector investments the government plans to meet the country's electricity demand by building renewable energy resources. The government is also focusing on the residential construction market to provide low-cost housing.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/construction-in-chile-key-trends-and-opportunities-35920
Construction in Chile – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Chilean construction industry including:
- The Chilean construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Chile
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Chilean construction industry
- Profiles of the leading operators in the Chilean construction industry
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Chile
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Chile. It provides:
- Historical (2010-2014) and forecast (2015-2019) valuations of the construction industry in Chile using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Chile
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/construction-in-chile-key-trends-and-opportunities-35920#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies using Timetric's critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
- According to the Chilean Chamber of Construction (CChC), the total number of residential building permits approved grew by 28.6% in between 2013–2014. Furthermore, in the first half of 2015, the number of permits grew by 8.5%, in January–June 2014 to January–June 2015. Private residential construction companies are also investing heavily to build more residential properties, due to an increase in population from 17.0 million in 2010 to 17.8 million in 2014. The population is expected to reach 18.8 million by 2020, according to the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA). This will support the growth of the residential construction market over the forecast period.
- An increase in electricity demand is expected to support the energy sector. The country's total electricity production grew by 5.2%, from 59.7kWh in 2013 to 62.8kWh in 2014. To ensure a reliable electricity supply, the government is focusing more on renewable energy sources and aims to generate 20.0% of the country's total electricity needs through renewable sources by 2025.
- The industrial construction market is expected to be supported by public and private sectors investments in the mining and copper industries. According to INE, Chile's mining production index grew by 1.1 points in between 2013–2014. During the first half of 2015, it grew by 0.5 point from January–June 2014 to January–June 2015. According to the Cochilco, the Chilean Copper Commission, the country's mining industry is expected to attract investments by 2025. This will support growth in the industrial construction market over the forecast period.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651