Fast Market Research recommends "Construction Materials in Europe" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/25/2014 -- Construction Materials in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks.
- The European construction materials market had total revenues of $99.3bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.7% between 2008 and 2012.
- The sand, gravel and other aggregates segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $51.6bn, equivalent to 51.9% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $138.6bn by the end of 2017.
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction materials market in Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction materials market in Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe construction materials market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Europe construction materials market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Europe construction materials market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe construction materials market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Europe's construction materials market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Construction Materials in Western Europe
- Construction Materials in Eastern Europe
- Czech Republic Construction Materials: Market Update
- Turkey Construction Materials: Market Update
- Russia Construction Materials: Market Update
- Global Construction Aggregates Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Bulgaria Construction Materials: Market Update
- Poland Construction Materials: Market Update
- Sweden Construction Materials: Market Update
- Spain Construction Materials: Market Update