New Construction market report from MarketLine: "Construction Materials in South America"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2013 -- Construction Materials in South America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South America construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks.
- The South American construction materials market had total revenues of $49.2bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- The sand, gravel and others segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $24.9bn, equivalent to 50.5% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $59.0bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction materials market in South America
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction materials market in South America
Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South America construction materials market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South America economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the South America construction materials market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the South America construction materials market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South America construction materials market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Construction Aggregates Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Construction Materials in North America
- Global Paving Materials - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Construction in South Korea - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Construction in South Africa - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Construction in South Africa - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Heavy Construction Equipment Market: By Types (Earthmoving, Material Handling, Heavy Construction Vehicles, Others), Application Areas (Infrastructure, Commercial, Residential), and Geography - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- The Top 50 Construction Projects in South and Central America: Project Guide
- Global Construction Chemicals Market - Forecasts up to 2017
- Construction Wood in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook