New Construction research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/01/2012 -- The construction industries in the BRIC countries were adversely affected by the global economic crisis and underwent a period of contraction in 2009 leading to a reduction in demand for construction wood for construction purposes. As a result, the construction wood market in the BRIC countries recorded a significant decline in value in 2009. More recently, construction activity in the BRIC countries has increased with the support of projects initiated by governments in the BRIC countries in 2010 and 2011. This enabled the construction wood market to record positive annual growth rates in 2010 and 2011. Furthermore, with improving global economic conditions, construction projects that were postponed or scrapped in the BRIC countries during the economic crisis are expected to resume over the forecast period.
- The 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil, the 2012 APEC Summit, 2014 Winter Olympic Games and 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, along with India's and China's focus on infrastructure development creates an immense opportunity for the construction wood market in the BRIC region.
- Allocation of funds to organize events by the respective governments will improve expenditure on construction leading to growth in the construction wood market over the forecast period.
- High inflation in the emerging economies is a common problem raising concerns over increasing cost pressure for construction companies.
- Due to high growth in the BRIC economies, many foreign companies will try to enter these markets which will add to competition among construction wood companies operating in the region.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction wood market in the BRIC countries:
- Historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the construction wood market in the BRIC countries
- Segmentation by category (industrial roundwood, sawn wood, plywood, MDF, particle board, OSB, veneered panels and other fiberboard)
- Breakdown of values at an individual country level (Brazil, Russia, India and China)
- Analysis of key events and factors driving the construction wood market in the region
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction wood companies in the BRIC countries
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost and competitive pressures
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Weyerhaeuser Company (Construction), Greenply Industries Ltd, Century Plyboards (India) Limited, Xuzhou Fly Wood Co. Ltd
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Concrete and Cement in BRIC - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Aggregates in BRIC - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Bricks and Blocks in BRIC - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Earthmoving Equipment in BRIC Countries - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses, and Forecasts to 2016
- Construction Material Products in BRIC to 2016: Market Guide
- Global Wood Based Products - Market Opportunities and Business Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Wood Based Construction Material Products in BRIC to 2016: Market Guide
- Global Construction Aggregates - Market Opportunity & Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- The Infrastructure Construction Market in Brazil - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016: Market Profile
- The Infrastructure Construction Market in China - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016: Market Profile