Recently published research from Datamonitor, "Consumer and Innovation Trends in Carbonated Soft Drinks", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2012 -- As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape produce to best meet them. Health, for example is the key consumer mega-trend and it is imperative to have an overall understanding of the health trend and how it influences consumer motivations when launching new products.
- Each section contains a concise SWOT analysis that outlines how each TrendSights mega-trend can be applied to the carbonated soft drinks categor
- Consumer insight analysis covering 20 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchase of carbonates
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in carbonated soft drinks from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
New product innovation is driven by consumer demand for more unique and experimental flavor combinations. Over two thirds of consumers are willing to experiment with new foods and beverages, offering plenty of opportunity for product development.
Drinks customization is an emerging trend in carbonated soft drinks which looks set to continue as customizable products such as the Coca-Cola Freestyle soda fountains become main-stream. Products that enable consumers to customize their drinks to fit their own taste preferences present a significant opportunity for manufacturers to fill.
Online engagement is a key tool for carbonated drinks manufacturers to engage with consumers, which is rapidly growing in importance as technology and social media platforms evolve, especially as the young and tech savvy are one of the key consumer groups for the category.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How do Datamonitor's mega-trends apply specifically to carbonated soft drinks? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in carbonated soft drinks and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for carbonated soft drink manufacturers?
- How are industry players using the online space to more effectively engage with consumers?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Consumer Foodservice Survey 2011: Trends in Workplace Catering and Consumer Expenditure
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Spain