Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in Indonesia" from Canadean, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- This report brings together market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Prepared Meals sector in Indonesia. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Prepared Meals categories and their packaging.
- Rising disposable income and a large population base make Indonesia a prospective market for CPG products
- The busy lifestyle of working consumers living in urban areas is the major factor driving growth of Prepared Meals in Indonesia
- Ready Meals is the largest category by value and volume sales of Prepared Meals in Indonesia
- Frozen Ready Meals is the largest segment in the category and will register the fastest growth during 2013-2018
- Convenience Stores dominates the sales of Prepared Meals in Indonesia
Rapid urbanization and increased participation of women in the workforce will drive high growth in the Prepared Meals market in Indonesia. Ready Meals is the largest category by value and volume sales, and will register the fastest growth during 2013-2018. The increasing pressure on consumers due to rising inflation and economic uncertainties will lead them to seek out value for money products in the Prepared Meals market. Frozen and Chilled Prepared Meals will further grow in popularity as consumers seek products that preserve the freshness of ingredients.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Balimuda Food, McCain Foods Limited, H. J. Heinz Company, Bonne Cuisine, Unilever Plc., Pronas, Mayora Group, The Hero Group, Alfaria Trijaya, PT Matahari Putra Prima, Carrefour
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in Netherlands
- Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in Romania
- Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in the UAE
- Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in Sweden
- Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in Chile