Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/21/2014 -- Consumer appliances returned to positive performance in 2013. The main reason behind this was positive growth in high energy consuming units such as fridge freezers in refrigeration appliances and air conditioners in air treatment products. These categories benefited most from a trend towards energy saving. The upcoming VAT rate increase, which raises the current tax rate of 5% to 8% in 2014 and 10% in 2015, also played a key role in encouraging consumers to replace and upgrade the latest...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Appliances in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in Taiwan
- Consumer Appliances in Germany
- Consumer Appliances in Romania
- Consumer Appliances in South Korea
- Consumer Appliances in Denmark
- Consumer Appliances in Ukraine
- Consumer Appliances in Turkey
- Consumer Appliances in Sweden
- Consumer Appliances in Indonesia
- Consumer Appliances in Italy