Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2012 -- While consumer appliances saw volume growth for most years of the review period, overall review period growth was constrained by a marked decline in sales in 2009. While Saudi Arabia did not enter recession in this year, high inflation and the global economic downturn resulted in strong economic uncertainty, with many consumers postponing purchases of consumer appliances as a result. Growth was however resumed in 2010 and strengthened further in 2011 as consumers' economic confidence rose once...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Appliances in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Appliances - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Household Appliances: Global Industry Almanac
- Small Cooking Appliances in Greece
- Large Cooking Appliances in Ukraine
- Large Cooking Appliances in Brazil
- Refrigeration Appliances in Greece
- Large Cooking Appliances in Greece
- Refrigeration Appliances in South Korea
- Home Laundry Appliances in Canada
- Refrigeration Appliances in Brazil