Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/31/2014 -- Despite a sluggish economic climate in 2013, consumer appliances still enjoyed growing consumer demand in the UK. The industry is chiefly driven by the trend towards home renovation. This growth driver is chiefly explained as "cocooning", as consumers spend more time at home instead of going out, for money-saving purposes. This, therefore, boosts demand for premium appliances of better quality which are longer-lasting. This has a negative impact on volume sales as replacement is delayed.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Appliances in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Heating Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Refrigeration Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Large Cooking Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Small Cooking Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in the United Kingdom
- Food Preparation Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Personal Care Appliances in the United Kingdom
- The UK Feminine Care Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- The UK Oral Hygiene Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- The UK Haircare Market: What Consumers Use and Why?