New Consumer Goods research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/15/2014 -- Consumer Electronics in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Korea consumer electronics market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The consumer electronics market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of audio visual equipment and games console products designed primarily for domestic use. The audio visual equipment includes CD Players, DVD Players / Recorders, hi-fi systems, home theatre, in-car entertainment systems, portable digital audio, radios, televisions and video recorders. The games consoles segment includes both home use and portable consoles. The market is valued at retail selling price (RSP) with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
- The South Korean consumer electronics market had total revenues of $4,380.5m in 2013, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -5.1% between 2009 and 2013.
- The audio visual equipment segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $4,022.9m, equivalent to 91.8% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.6% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $5,226.3m by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Key Features of this Report
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the consumer electronics market in South Korea
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the consumer electronics market in South Korea
Leading company profiles reveal details of key consumer electronics market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea consumer electronics market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South Korea economy
Questions this Report Answers
What was the size of the South Korea consumer electronics market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the South Korea consumer electronics market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea consumer electronics market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up South Korea's consumer electronics market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in South Africa
- Consumer Electronics in South Korea
- Consumer Electronics in South Africa
- South Africa Consumer Electronics Report Q3 2014
- In-Car Entertainment in South Korea
- Mobile Phones in South Korea
- Consumer Appliances in South Korea
- Computers and Peripherals in South Korea
- Home Audio and Cinema in South Korea
- Portable Players in South Korea